60 belas mensagens para namorado

Close the eyes
Just close your eyes and think of us. - mensagens para namorado



Happy part of the story
I forgot to tell you the happy part of the story. That's when you arrived.



For us and for everything
I love you because every day with you are good days. Because even on the day that we fight, it's still a good day, just because you have it in you. And a day without you is a day lost. I love you too for the will that I feel to kill you when you're late, but forget it the second time I see you and just think of running into your arms to escape this world, just you and me. And it's okay, even if everything around us is not well, as long as one has the other, we can sort and handle anything. I love you, not for me, not for you, I love you for us and for everything that we are together.



I miss the one you love
Longer sore, it is the longing of one who loves. I miss the voice, the conversations, the way. I miss the presence, and even the absence consented.



Piece
Because in every bit of me, there will always be a piece of you.



Similar approximations
And love is in charge of finding the similarities that approach, that unite.



Less distance
Less distance and more you, please.



Because of you and because of you.
For you I undo plans, remarks commitments, rewrite, desconverso, redo.

For you I turn inside out, on the reverse, I do not know, I invent, I find a way.

I miss the time and the notion of time. I lose my mind - 'once and for all'.

For you and because of you, I am a pot of love overflowing.



That our love
May our love forever live.



I think that's love.
Yeah, I think that's love, your boy:
It is feeling angry and missing you at the same time.
It's wanting to see you well, excuse me for the evil you've done to me.
It is wanting to ease your pain by forgiving you for the pain you have caused me.
It's wanting you close, even when you're not well.
It 's wanting you around - always.
It is not to imagine life without you.
It's take care.
It's wanting to see you happy, swallowing sadness and pride to see you smile.
It is to try to sew the wounds and untie the knots.
It's wanting to be us for the rest of our lives.
It is not wanting anyone but you.
It is to die of longing and live of love.



Each person
Every person we love is a find.
Every moment together is a treasure.
Every day we have is a gift.



What our love needs
All our love needs is care.
It is to be showered with affection - every day.
Be calmed with beautiful words.
Nestled in the warmth of a hug.
Be cuddled with trust and complicity.
And to be the abode of happiness.
I you.
And just.



Love is knowing
Love is not living happily ever after, this is a fairy tale. Love is knowing how to face life together.



Just loving you
And I could spend hours talking about every detail of her that I love. I could spend days just kissing you and hugging you. Or weeks catching you. I could spend months with you. Only with you. Pimping you, pleasing you, wanting you. But the truth is that I could pass lives, just loving you.



A way to work out
When two people really like each other, they will always find a way. No matter how hard it is.

Messages for love boyfriend


Was love. It's love
It was not desire. Neither will, nor curiosity, nor anything like that. It was an electric shock kind of surprise, the one that leaves you with the body shivering, heart pounding and hair standing. It was feeling. It was neither planned nor premeditated. It was just a want to be close and take care, to take all the pain and tears as if they were yours. Will and desire came later, much later. It was not a body move, it was a soul thing. It was not the eyes, nor the smiles, nor the way to walk or to dress, were the words. A longing and an urgency of what you never had, but it was as if you had had it before. Was love. It's love.



No matter the distance
No matter the distance that separates us, if there is a sky that unites us.



Is that you
It's not just anyone. Is that you.



I mean that
I just want to say that you are my most favorite thing in the world.



I promise you
I promise to wipe away all the smiles I can get. I promise to give you all my attention, all my affection, all my care. All my kisses will be yours. I will protect you as far as I can, and when I can no longer ... I will ask God. I promise, all the love in this life.



I'm with you
I need security, love, understanding, attention, someone who feels me and say: calm, I am with you and I will protect you! We'll be strong together, together, together.



True love is one that
True love is one that the wind does not carry and the distance does not separate.



Does not exist
There is no bad time when I'm with you. There is no time that gives, time that passes in vain, time that is not certain when your presence is made present. In me, especially ... There is no time that lasts when I am by your side, nor time that passes when you leave. There is no time closed that the sun of your smile does not illuminate, nor cold weather that the heat of your embrace does not warm. There is no time to heal the longing you make, not enough time to live with you.



To hold
I let go of the world to hold your hand.



I will always be yours
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You're all the reason, all the hope and all the dreams I've ever had in life, and whatever happens in the future, every day that we're together is the best day of my life. I will always be yours. And you, my dear, will always be mine.



Regardless of whether
True love is not the one we want to feel. It is what we feel regardless of wanting.



Missing someone
Longing, a little piece of emotion inside us ... A little piece of someone else inside us.

A voice, a look, a touch. Suddenly anguish.

I miss what you did not do, or that time.

I miss them ... Of the things, of the place, of the person ... Of a kiss, of a love, of that different way ... Or of the smile, suddenly.

I miss someone ... I miss you.



I'll never forget
In the paths I walked, the people I met, you are one of those I will never forget.



You won me
Yes, you won me, and it was so easy, now you have me, just for you. Yes, I'm only yours, only yours, always yours, this if you want, of course! All I know is that you won my heart and have no return, I just can not get it back.



Soulmate
Finding someone you love and who loves you is a wonderful feeling. But finding the true soul mate is an even better feeling. The soul mate is someone who understands you like no one else, loves you like no one else, will be with you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I firmly believe that for some, love continues even after we have departed. I know one thing or another about having such a person.



I choose you
I chose you, and I will always choose, I choose you ten thousand times. It's with you that I feel good, it's on your side that I find everything I need, what I lacked and what I would not have imagined. I want you so much more than you can imagine, something I can not explain, just show in caresses, show all the good that you do to me.



To love you
If I were a guardian angel, I would live to keep you. Because I'm a human, I live to love you.



Love of my life
I have in me something that reveals itself in every moment that I see you. I feel in myself every drop of desire I have when I am far from you.

I have never felt for anyone what I feel for you and this is defining each meeting of ours. When I'm away I want to be close and when we're together I do not want to part.

You have a special place in my life and every day is taking more space inside my heart. You are more than anything to me. You have become the passion of my life.



I love you, I want you, I wait you…

Love is not only a matter of affection, but of feeling.

Love does not look only at appearance, but at the inside.

He is a sufferer, a friend, a companion, a dear.

And today, looking at you, who has truly shown me love, I can say for sure: I love you, I want you, I wait for you ...

And every day that passes, every moment that I live, these words only increase, and even suffering or fighting, I will continue speaking: I love you!



I'm here
I'm here and I love you. I have always loved and always will. I kept thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, for every second I missed.



Make you happy together
I do not want to make you happy just for a moment. A moment is short, it is fleeting.

I want to make you happy completely, without halves. Enough of half affection, half embrace, half feeling.

When I surrender, I play the game and do not worry about what they will think, because only those who know what it is to fall in love understand that many things that can not be assimilated by the senses or reason are perfectly understood by the heart.



Willing to stay together
Loving is an incredible desire to be together, share life and take care of others.

Messages for distant boyfriend


Today I want you!
Today I want you to turn my senses and make me feel the happiness that only you can do.

Today I want you in my arms to calm everything that bothers, to take my peace, my breath and to bring me back to joy.

Today I want you more than yesterday, because it grows in me the desire of you to be and to eternalize this love.

Today I want you and I look for you with desire, only you can bring me the pleasure, only you have the gift of caring for me and make me forget everything that surrounds me.

Only you make love like that!

Today I want you, today I need you, today I beg you: come to me!

Come in very carefully. Come stay with me, today, tomorrow and everyone else tomorrow ...

Today I want you!



Without you, it's not funny.
Wherever I go, whatever I do, without you, is not funny.



Nothing will prevent
There may be a thousand obstacles, but nothing will stop my love for you from dying.

I will cross to the greatest seas, but there will not be enough water to drown the love I feel for you.

I'll go up to the highest mountain in the world, just to see you, and from there I'll shout your name to see if you hear me, and if you listen to me, I'll say one sentence: I love you.

And when the wind passes, it will take with it what I have said, and when it blows in your ear, you will listen to the wind: I love you.

And every time the wind blows in your ear, it will not just be the wind, but I saying that I love you.



Happiness
To see you happy makes me happy too.



Holding hands
To love is to walk hand in hand through this strange and magical labyrinth that is life. It's not to lose the other's sight, but let it breathe when I need to. It is to face the fear of the abyss, of truth, of doubt, of certainty. It is holding tight to heal the pains, sorrows, failures. It is to give a silly and innocent smile in the middle of the day simply by knowing that the other exists.



Motives to smile
I do not need a thousand reasons to smile, you're enough.



Miss
It is only in longing that we discover the real value of the loved one. Doses of homesickness, reality shock. Learn to feel homesick, know how to love and know how to be loved.



We turn poetry
We are so beautiful together that we turn poetry.



By the way, I love you
I like your smile that makes me peaceful, I like your way of dealing with me, I also like the way you handle everything or always have an answer on the tip of your tongue, I like when you say you love me, I like you Makes me angry with such great ease and takes it away anyway, I like the cold in the belly that you bring me with just an 'oi', I like much more to like you. In fact, I love you.



I do not want
I do not want another smile, another laugh, let alone another look that contemplates me. I do not want another lap, another affection, no other embrace that welcomes me and protects me from all the wickedness of the world. I do not want another kiss, another smell, no other fingers interlacing mine. I do not want another love besides yours. I do not want someone else besides you.



The distance between people
One day, the distance between us will be like this: you right there on the other pillow.



So come?
Pack your bags and come live with me? Hurry up and come against my embrace, come close to me. I promise to make you happy, I promise to protect you and warm you in the cold nights, I promise to make you care until you fall asleep and wake you up full of kisses, I promise to always pamper you like you're still a baby, I promise to hold you tight to That you feel safe, I promise to rip you smiles when you least expect and wipe your tears before they fall. So come? Come and make you happy, I'll take care of you.



You make Me Feel so good
When I get lost, that's when I find you. When I let go, your eyes see me. When I deceive myself, that's when I forget you. When I have you I feel so good. You made me feel again what I did not care about anymore, you make me feel so good. When I invade you in silence, you comfort my pain with attention. And when I sleep on your lap, you make me feel again what I no longer felt.



Complete
We complete each other
And if you hit every look
And you do not have the right time
For our night to end
We complete each other



Is so good
It's so nice to meet someone who can lie down next to you and want to stay there. Someone who perfumes himself because he's going to see you. So good to live and to know that there is a person who needs to brush their teeth before going to sleep, but also connects and wishes all the dreams of the world. So comforting to acknowledge that there could be so many other people and places to be, but it is preferable to stand next to this one just to feel a cold in the belly and a caress in the heart.



Only wish
Being with you by my side, in your embrace, in your chest listening to you sigh, with your fingers tangled in my hair, every day, makes me sure that you are my half, the one that makes me complete, that makes me good. My only wish in those moments was that time would stop there, so you would never leave.



Anywhere
I wish you were here or I was there or that we were together anywhere!



I want to be yours forever
I love it when you take my face like that and say with that voice you look at me. Eye, I always look. I look even when you do not even know. I look at every moment. Actually I do not even get tired of looking, I seem to look at you and look at me and look at us, we are all of that. And when you hold me and I look deep and see all that glitter in your eye I think so, I want to be yours forever.



Law
And by my law, we had to be happy!



You do not know
You do not know how much I would do besides what I've done. You do not know how far I would go, to make you happy. I would arrive, where thoughts only come. And even if reality limits me, the fantasy of my dreams allows me to do more than the crazy things I've done, to make you happy. You do not know how much I would do, for a smile of yours, you do not know how far it would go. But if need be, I do much more. Even if I suffer, I am still capable of more than the follies I have ever done to make you happy.



I feel you away
Today I missed that meeting that we did not have. I felt cold, and I wanted that hug that we did not even give. Today, I feel you away. And I'm not just talking about the distance from our bodies.



When you smile
I like it when you smile, but I like it even more when it's me! - mensagens para namorado



Order
I'll ask you to stay. Even if the future is uncertain, even if there is nothing lasting prescribed for us. This is a selfish request, because in truth I know that if nothing really goes right, I will run out of soil. But on the other hand, I can make you happy too. It's a risk. I'll jump, if you'll shake my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment