frases bonitas em ingles

imagens bonitas em ingles,facebook,orkut,tumblr
I finally understood what true love meant… love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.
Nicholas Sparks

   


When your legs are tired, walk with your heart.
Paulo Coelho

  


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees
Pablo Neruda

   


I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
Martin Luther King

  


If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.
Walt Disney

   


I guess what I’m trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I’ve ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you how much you’ve always meant to me.
Nicholas Sparks




And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
Abraham Lincoln

   


Sometimes you have to be a part from people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.
Nicholas Sparks

  


When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
John Lennon

  


We loved with a love that was more than love.
Edgar Allan Poe

  


As mais lindas palavras de amor são ditas no silêncio de um olhar.
Leonardo da Vinci




Não há ninguém, mesmo sem cultura, que não se torne poeta quando o Amor toma conta dele.
Platão

  


Amar não é olhar um para o outro, é olhar juntos na mesma direção.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

  


A medida do amor é amar sem medida.
Victor Hugo

 


Amor: 4 Letras, 2 Vogais, 2 Consoantes e 2 Idiotas
Bob Marley




Matar o sonho é matarmo-nos. É mutilar a nossa alma. O sonho é o que temos de realmente nosso, de impenetravelmente e inexpugnavelmente nosso.
Fernando Pessoa

 


É mais claro que o sol, que Deus criou a mulher para domar o homem.
Voltaire

   


É fácil amar os que estão longe. Mas nem sempre é fácil amar os que vivem ao nosso lado.
Madre Teresa de Calcuta




Meu conselho é que se case. Se você arrumar uma boa esposa, será feliz; se arrumar uma esposa ruim, se tornará um filósofo.
Sócrates




Quem ama extremamente, deixa de viver em si e vive no que ama.
Platão



Se você odeia alguém, é porque odeia alguma coisa nele que faz parte de você. O que não faz parte de nós não nos perturba.
Hermann Hesse

 

Todas as paixões nos levam a cometer erros, mas o amor faz-nos cometer os mais ridículos.
François La Rochefoucauld




Quem põe ponto final numa paixão com o ódio, ou ainda ama, ou não consegue deixar de sofrer.
Ovídio

  


A arte diz o indizível; exprime o inexprimível, traduz o intraduzível.
Leonardo da Vinci




É fácil apagar as pegadas; difícil, porém, é caminhar sem pisar o chão.
Lao-Tsé




I have the simplest taste. I'm always happy with the best!
Oscar Wilde

  


Living is easy with eyes closed.
John Lennon

  


I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe

  


I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.”
Audrey Hepburn




The truth only means something when it’s hard to admit.
Nicholas Sparks

 


Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
Carl Gustav Jung




Quando você olha muito tempo para um abismo, o abismo olha para você.

When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

 


"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase."
Martin Luther King Jr.




This soul, or life within us, by no means agrees with the life outside us. If one has the courage to ask her what she thinks, she is always saying the very opposite to what other people say.
Virginia Woolf




“When you compare the sorrows of real life to the pleasures of the imaginary one, you will never want to live again, only to dream forever.”
Alexandre Dumas




Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all
Kurt Cobain




And I know I have spent every life before this searching for you. Not someone like you, but you, for your soul and mine must always come together.
Nicholas Sparks




In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.
Robert Frost




The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
Audrey Hepburn




"You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter."
Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment